Thank you for visiting www.fundanenterprise.org Terms and Condition Page. This site is operated and managed by the MSME Crowd Funding Foundation. The terms and conditions of this Agreement governs your use of the Website and are binding and enforceable against all persons that access this Website.
The terms and conditions of this Agreement becomes effective immediately you, your business, your delegates, assignees or any other person or entity to whom you shall grant access to the Website with your login rights / details commence accessing or using the www.fundanenterprise.org Website.
We may at any time amend this Agreement without notice. It is you responsibility to review this Agreement on each occasion that you visit or revisit our Website (as the case may be) and, if you continue to use www.fundanenterprise.org Website after changes are made, you are deemed to have accepted the amended Agreement.
The following words in quotes shall have the following meanings:
- “Agreement” means these terms and conditions of use, as published and amended from time to time on the Website.
- “www.fundanenterprise.org Website” means any format of this Website, or its replication or adaptation for public use by MSME Crowd Funding Foundation; be it as IOS and / or an Android applications, Desktop application, Downloads, Website and Web applications.
- “User” means any person, individual, guest, visitor, sole trader, partnership, body corporate, an unincorporated association of persons and any other registered legal entity and government body whether for profit or not, or their assignees, delegates, affiliates or persons within their scope of control / influence accessing the Website.
- “User Data” or “User Details” means any personal, business or financial data inputted by Users of our Website. Users are prohibited from inputting unacceptable, inappropriate or malicious data (by MSME’s definition) into the Website.
- “Intellectual Property” means any content, domain names, patent, trademark, service mark, copyright, moral right, right in a design, know-how, Website, database, text, graphics, videos, pictures, icons and hyperlinks and any other intellectual or industrial property, anywhere in the world whether or not registered.
Lots of people use or will use www.fundanenterprise.org as such, we will expect every User to act responsibly and help maintain decorum and safety on our Website.
As a User on our Website, you agree not to (except as expressly permitted by a separate written arrangement with us):
- Permit yourself and any other person, directly or indirectly, to exploit our Website in any way, including selling, sublicensing, copying the ‘intellectual property’ as defined above, loaning, outsourcing, used as a hosted unit/ function or similar service.
- Do not violate our policies, rules, guidelines or local legislations as applicable in your country or state of resident.
- Do not be involved in activities that would deceive Users, or cause yourself to be involved in false publication, misleading or inaccurate information.
- Do not use or copy (irrespective of the extent of copying) the whole or any part of this intellectual property for incorporation into or the development of any Website or other product or technology.
- Do not break the law or take any action that would infringe or violate other Users rights or breach any contract or legal duty you have toward anyone on our Site.
- All campaigns on our Website has to be real, authentic and approved before launching it. Hence you are not to be involved in fraudulent activities. You should strive to keep your promises to ensure accurate usage of funds raised.
- Do not be involved in abusive, libelous, threatening, harassing, obscene, defamatory, profane, or invasive of other Users privacy. Do not be involved in sharing materials that are not related to the campaign raised on our Website. Do not run any other software on our site without consulting MSME Crowd Funding Foundation.
- You would not be involved in activities that would harm, damage or destroy other Users devices. Engaging in distributing programs of any type (harmful or otherwise) that would disrupt or interfere with the Website operation is prohibited entirely.
- Do not be involved in trying to access the source codes or getting to the backend of our Website. This is prohibited out-rightly. You would not bypass our control methods and protocols, or attempt to damage or get unauthorized access to our Website, data, password or interface.
- If you are a robot, you are not permitted to access this website. Please log out and go somewhere else!
- Do not modify, translate, or create derivative works based on this Website nor reproduce, reverse assemble, decompile or reverse engineer our Website, whether in whole or in part, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, file formats, programming of our Website or any files contained in or generated by www.fundanenterprise.org Website, nor shall you permit any third party to do so.
- Do not be involved in any activity, other than that for which this site is created for – empowering MSME’s, by donating or creating a campaign of your own!