“Best Wishes for 2021”
Compliments of the season to our MSMEs,
2020 has been a year filled with all sorts of unforeseen human, health, economic, social, political and environmental challenges – one of a kind. In Nigeria, we also witnessed the #EndSARS, which also added its own challenges and changes to our lives.
We are also mindful of the fact that several businesses, irrespective of the harsh economic business activities faced untold challenges, with several of them shutting down permanently and others grapping with staying relevant and active!
Indeed this year would go down in history as a year that brought the world to its knees. In all of the above, YOU – our MSME stood with the Foundation and together, we made it to the finishing line – Together, We Thrive!
In 2020 we:
- Revamped our website to be more interactive and intuitive, giving our members a better user interface and much more information needed to navigate the business challenges in Nigeria. Please visit www.fundanenterprise.org for more details.
- Receive on the average 6 funding campaign requests daily, through our portal www.fundanenterprise.org, of various funding needs from different parts of the 6 geo-political zones of the country.
- Launched the Covid-19 relief campaign at the heat of the lockdown and we were able to raise funds, which were used to support several families in need of basic food / supplies during the lock down activities in different parts of the country.
- We built partnership alliances with 2 financial institutions with a view to support our network of MSME with access to formal funding options.
- Also launched our ‘Together, We Thrive’ free webinar series – which is now in its 7th series – aimed at assisting individuals, enterprises and groups with business, finance and technology related skills trainings, financial support (through crowdfunding and grants) and handholding activities, all geared towards starting or scaling an existing business
- Held other webinars to provide our campaign creators needed assistance to ensure that their campaigns met the Foundations ‘campaign creating standards’.
- The Foundation continues to position itself as thought leader in the area of entrepreneurial skills training, crowdfunding and more, while collaborating with other indigenous crowdfunding platforms in Nigeria.
For all of the above and those we are unable to share at this time, we would like to thank each and everyone within our network of MSMEs for standing by the Foundation throughout this year. We hope to maintain this standard of creating value for our network of MSMEs and more in 2021.
Below is the link to the foundations YouTube channel, should you wish to catch-up on any of the programs we have held in the past – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ9cy8lxp34.
Ahead of 2021, we would appreciate your feedback on areas you would like us to pay more attention to support you. Please note that we still have a host of topics to cover in the #TogetherWeThrive #freewebinarseries.
For enquiries, sponsorship, adverts and further interactions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0903 002 2124.
You can also register at www.fundanenterprise.org/webinars for other series of the webinar! See the green icon below for more details.
The MSME Crowd Funding Foundation are the owners and operators of www.fundanenterprise.org and we would be closed from 24th December, 2020 to reopen on 11th January, 2021, God willing. We would however, be monitoring our various platforms throughout the holiday period.
Wishing you a colorful Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
All rights reserved.