Interested in Entrepreneurship? Empower Someone or Yourself Today to Undertake a Meaningful Enterprise!
Our MSME apprenticeship programme seeks to provide, among other countless benefits:
- One to three years on-the-job, practical and in-depth training of young entrepreneurs on any trade, business, profession or vocation of their interests.
- Exposure to business network and possible funding by masters after the programme.
- Reliable and affordable helpers/ workforce for masters, through the apprenticeship programme, to enable them grow their businesses.
- National and international apprenticeship opportunities.
Are you a master in your trade, business, profession or vocation and would like to empower someone to own his or her own enterprise through an apprenticeship programme?
Please visit the Masters page and provide us with the necessary details.
We will publish a summary of your apprenticeship programme below, to enable potential apprentices apply to your programme.
* Masters are advised to perform any additional necessary due diligence before taking on apprentices. The MSME Crowd Funding Foundation would not be held accountable or liable for any misbehaviour or misconduct of the apprentice.
Are you between 18 and 40 years of age, and would love to start your own business but require the necessary on-the-job training and mentorship?
Please visit the Apprentices page to apply. We will publish a summary of your application below, to enable masters find you.
* Please note that apprenticeship can be terminated (or stiffer penalties applied) in case of misconduct. Apprentices must be humble, honest, patient, reliable, focused, behave maturely and be committed to giving their best to their masters during the apprenticeship period.
* Apprentices are also advised to carry out any additional necessary due diligence on their potential masters/ employers. The MSME Crowd Funding Foundation would not be held accountable or liable for any issues with the master during the apprenticeship period (although we may intervene where necessary).